- Build and Expands service client offer(s) by sales methods/strategies and evaluates
- Innovative to develop or creates new service sales opportunity
- Forecast Order/Sales, develop ‘out of the box’ sales strategies/models
- Evaluate customer skills, needs and build mutual relationship
- Meet Personal and Team sales Order targets direct or indirectly (using Partner)
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads and pipeline
- Creating new customer from existing Installed base and able to develop Advance sales services
- Participate in cross functional meetings with key stakeholders involved to define best solutions
- Supporting internal teams and operations teams for the Service Level Agreement (SLA), service quality and Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- 3+ years’ of experience in service sales or similar positions
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable universities
- Good written & spoken English ability.
- Hands-on experience on IT Infrastructure, Data Center Advance Services is an advantages
- Possess good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Mature and positive attitudes.
- Appreciates team work, and have proven track record to achieve targeted sales/order.
- Must have good working experience in multi-vendor offers and delivery scenario is an advantages
- Strong Ability to analyses market and competitors
- Have experience in Channel Development
- IndustryConsumer Electronics / Appliances
- Career LevelSupervisor
- ExperienceMin 3 Years