This is NOT an entry-level position (fresh graduates please apply to the Junior Developer position, experienced candidates not at the senior level please apply to the Experienced Developer position)
As a Senior Developer, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with our business analysts to analyze, understand, and give feedback on requirements
- Collaborating with our sales team to analyze, understand, and give feedback on new project requirements.
- Create quick prototypes or proof of concept for our sales team.
- Design complete systems solutions, including architecture, databases, and other implementation details. Create supporting documentation.
- Lead multiple projects from a technical perspective.
- Creating applications, forms, modules, user interfaces, reports, etc. based on requirements.
- Create clean, performant, and easy to read source code.
- Collaborate with QA to analyze and fix bugs.
- Be responsible for Deployment and Data migration.
- Assist junior developers with their tasks if needed.
- Mentor and coach more junior developers – perform code reviews, give feedback, and teach skills and techniques.
- Read, understand, and modify/improve existing source code written by other developers for the purpose of upgrading or fixing existing systems.
- Follow direction from management.
- Be a minimum S1 or D3 Graduate.
- Have at least four years of working experience as a developer.
- Completed at least five complex projects, with at least two projects as technical lead.
- Have strong basic programming fundamentals (Object Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, Algorithms, Data structures, Databases)
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong programming skills in a variety of languages but at least one object-oriented language, such as Java, C#.
- Experienced in implementing a variety of items: Web forms, APIs, reports, batch/background processes, etc.
- Interested and aware of the latest technologies and techniques. Ability to learn quickly (both requirements and technologies).
- Be able to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Be able to lead a developer team and communicate well.
- Be able to accomplish tasks on time and with quality and push other members of the team to do so.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and responds to supervision. Asks relevant questions. Can work with a project manager to plan tasks and estimate completion.
- Be able to teach and coach junior team members.
- Be willing to be placed at customer site (extremely rare).
- IndustryConsultancy - IT
- Career LevelStaff
- Offerd Salary10Jt - 15Jt
- ExperienceMin 5 Years
Pekerjaan Terkait (347)
- IT Application & Development Department Head (Java) on 04/05/2018 Full Time