- Support client PM to visualize over all IT implementation project schedule, define concept of IT implementation phase (RS, FS, SIT, UAT, Transition etc.), setup the quality gate for each phase and evaluate the attainment of system quality.
- Collaborate with other parties/business partners and maintain good communication with them.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings as a lead of project among third party IT vendors and customer in order to accelerate solving project issues for success.
- Be responsible for the smoothly running and implementation of the project.
- Standardize overall project rule based on ABeam Project management methodology.
- Create good quality of document in terms of accuracy and timeliness.
- Report project issues and status to Director/equivalent level.
- Contribute significantly to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities
- Keep learning and developing new skills.
- Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale.
- 3 to 6 years working experience in system project, PMO support, and system development through Design Phase, Development Phase, Go-Live exeperience
- Experience in Logistics area such as Sales, Purchasing, Inventory Management in manufacturing or automobile industry will be preferable
- Understand the importance of communication and footwork in the project activity
- Good analytical, presentation, problem solving and soft skills including communication (interview, presentation, discussion, etc.).
- Proficiency in English for both speaking and writing (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level).
- Familiar to MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.).
- Having capability to multitasking (to execute multiple short-term projects simultaneously), write clearly and concisely and work within tight deadline.
- Integrity, curiosity and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultant, customer-focused perspective working attitude
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/stress, forward looking, clever, and hard worker.
- Career LevelSupervisor
- ExperienceMin 3 Years
Pekerjaan Terkait (291)
- IT Application & Development Department Head (Java) on 04/05/2018 Full Time