- Manages and directs the daily activities of the commercial leasing operations within department in accordance with Keppel Land Policies and Standard, including reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreement.
- Establish and achieve the occupancy rate target and the growth of sales revenue, align with other business target.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Liaise with the Project and Construction Department throughout the design development and construction process.
- Initiate marketing programs and events to promote and reach potential customers.
- Responsible for the productivity and budgetary performance of the leasing operations department.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Commercial Leasing for Residential and Commercial Projects.
- Have an experience background from Reputable Property Developer Company and/or Consultant.
- Experience in documentation & preparation of commercials, LOI, Agreements, Technical & RFPs (Request For Proposals).
- Must have good and in-depth knowledge about the industry.
- Must Have Good Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- High proficiency in English, both Oral and Written.
- Career LevelManager
- Offerd Salary15Jt - 20Jt
- ExperienceMin 5 Years