- Having the ability to manage cash flow and analyzing financial statements
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Doing Control of the use of Budget
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance/ Accounting from reputable University
- Having min. of 3 years experiences as Finance Manager in Manufacturin Industry
- Having experiences in Manufacturing Industry is preferable
- Confident communication skills, written, and excellent English.
- Have the ability to work in teams and Individuals
- Able to analyze, and create reports with a systematic well
- Ability to work optimally well as honest in work
- Having strong leadership and able to develop team
- Having good commitment and integrity
- Able to work under pressure
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMin 5 Years