Events & Promotions Manager is responsible for creating and managing all kinds of events and promotions held by our client. The successful candidate will need to have good connections with malls, great communication skills, and able to create innovative event concepts that would attract families and younger target market.
Our client, who is in the retail business for 30 years, carries 14 world-renowned characters for children and is expanding their portfolio in the upcoming years. They first started their business in licensing and currently have become Indonesia’s top retailer and distributor for children schoolbags and stationery in addition to having their own name-brand retail store in premium malls across Indonesia.
1. Create, manage and execute comprehensive concepts for events including pre, onsite and post event activation that integrate with and support overall marketing strategy, merchandising, branding, etc.
2. Collaborate with team to identify, organize and establish key metrics for measuring success of events, partnerships and sponsorships.
3. Develop and collaborate on innovative strategies, customer engagement, vehicles and communication solutions that exceed customer expectations.
4. Manage the development, implementation and review of event budgets (marketing, set-up, manpower, branding, etc) including P&L projection with Financial Controller.
5. Collaborate with Creative Manager to deliver creative consultation and content strategy direction. Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style and tone of voice, and optimized for search for all content channels, including online, social media,
email, video, print and in-person.
6. Develop, maintain and organize an experiential marketing, branding and activation library of plans.
7. Support account management, reporting and collaborating.
8. Keep projects on track amongst changing dynamics, deadlines and feedback.
9. Work in conjunction with the Creative team on an on-going basis to develop products, activities, promotional collateral, branding and program sites as well as oversee the production and the set up.
10. Leverage all completed event campaigns and samples as tools to help with new business development.
11. Attend to general administration duties including but not restricted to telephone/fax/email management, processing of incoming and outgoing mail, basic book keeping, and filing.
12. Any other duties as directed from time to time
1. Minimum of a BA degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3-5 years professional experience as a creative director/marketing strategist in an advertising/event organizer agency, media, malls or similar environment.
3. Experience in event management and strategic planning.
4. Having a portfolio of previous events created is a plus.
5. Understanding of event marketing and media sponsorship.
6. Effective problem solving and organizational skills.
7. Outstanding communication skills and able to present in front of people.
8. Have a good eye in design and able to give good inputs in creating an attractive and effective presentation.
9. Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
10. Able to manage various stakeholders’ expectations.
11. Ability to travel as needed to support new business opportunities.
12. Willing to be hands on and work late nights during events loading/unloading.
- Good remuneration
- Exposure to world-renowned brands
- Great networking opportunity